Data Analyst Wizarding World Digital
Company: WarnerMedia, WARNERMEDIA
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic
entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people,
technology, and the worlds best storytellers together to drive
culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of
stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new
and different perspectives.Join us. Shape your story here.WHAT IS
WIZARDING WORLD DIGITAL?More than two decades ago, a young Harry
Potter was whisked onto Platform 9 34 at Kings Cross Station, and
readers everywhere were swept along with him into a magical
universe, created by J.K. Rowling. In the years since, the seven
Harry Potter bestsellers have inspired eight blockbuster movies, an
award-winning stage play, and, more recently, the start of the
Fantastic Beasts five-film series. People of all ages have been
enthralled by these extraordinary adventures, set within an
expanding universe, inspired by the vision of J.K.
Rowling.Wizarding World Digital was formed as a JV between Warner
Bros. and Pottermore, with a mission to provide a unified,
expansive, innovative, franchise-wide digital experience for fans
and to represent and support the whole franchise and its
projects.JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Data Analyst who will
be responsible for implementing the digital tagging and analytics
measurement strategy and supporting data collection on all platform
implementations (currently Google Analytics 360 Suite and
Salesforce, but the ideal candidate should be tool agnostic) and
assuring the validity of the data on a continuing basis.This role
will function as the liaison with WarnerMedias central Data
Services organization and collaborate to deliver on WWDs overall
needs as an organization.The Data Analyst should be skilled in
working with SQL, the Google Analytics 360 suite, and Business
Intelligence tools, like Tableau.The position is located at our
offices in Los Angeles, but we are open to remote location for the
- Responsible using data to support and enable the Wizarding
World digital strategy and in response to the needs of Business
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to
understand the broader context.
- Centralize and standardize digital tracking, analytics, and
associated data quality by working with developers and product
experience team to determine appropriate metrics and behavior to
track on new and existing properties.
- Administer analytics accounts, properties, user management,
dashboards, and reports.
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags,
and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze audience reach, engagement, and behavior metrics to
help identify opportunities for growth.
- Support stakeholders to create custom reports for their
- Act as primary liaison with WarnerMedia data organization and
help assess and onboard data tracking vendors.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Analytics, Math, Finance, Statistics,
Engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years of Web/App Analytics experience working with
development teams, marketing teams, executives, and product
- Thorough familiarity with Google Analytics 360 suite.
- Experience using R/Python in data-focused full stack
environments (from data wrangling, to analysis, to
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration, but also able to
- A critical thinker with aptitude to isolate and fix technical
issues related to the flow of data.
- Passionate about the accuracy of data and its value to inform
business decisions.DESIRED/ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- Experience in media a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely, and
project management tools such as Jira.The Perks
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brandsWarner
Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or
physical disability, and genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or
any other category protected by law.
Keywords: WarnerMedia, WARNERMEDIA, Burbank , Data Analyst Wizarding World Digital, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!