Remote Distribution Operations Project Manager
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our client, a worldwide media and entertainment brand, is
looking to add a Distribution Operations Project Manager to their
- Capable of solving a range of straightforward problems.
- Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures, while
receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Has an understanding of technical elements, creation, repairs,
localization, updating & tracking of work orders & purchase orders,
coordination of distribution logistics, use of technical materials
library, and knowledge of the range of formats used within the
- Understands specific business processes and how those processes
support the delivery of goods and services for a business segment;
uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Prior experience in a planning or scheduling function in either
or all of a creative environment, manufacturing environment, or
product development environment.
- Mostly focused on execution of work with some elements of
- Able to distill information accurately and convey it (verbally
and/or written) to business partners and stakeholders.
- Serves as key contact with project team members to help resolve
project resource conflicts.
- No supervisory responsibilities, but may manage interactions
and deliverables by outside vendors.
- Effectively solves problems and roadblocks as they occur while
escalating when necessary.
- Impacts quality of own work and periodically the work of others
on the team; works within guidelines and policies.
- Leads small projects from end-to-end which may include
localization & picture strategy, overall plan of fulfillment and
release, QC expectations, remediation planning & resolution
recommendations, ownership of orders, review and approval of
invoices, and tracking & archiving assets.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to
exchange semi-complex information related to assigned
- Guarantee timely, high-quality execution across the supply
chain and assists in creating detailed project plans to ensure
deadlines are met and handoffs are successful.
- Create and maintain documentation including project plans,
templates, and post-mortems.
- Communicate both detailed and high-level progress to
- The role will perform extensive vendor & asset management and
conduct research across all inventories, systems, and tools LTS
uses for servicing operations.
- Order validation of deliverables and timelines, QC remediation,
review and approval of invoices, tracking and archiving of
- Perform inventory research and work closely with territory
teams to retrieve assets
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise through all stages of
content preparation, asset creation and deliver
- Monitor the performance of vendors and ensure performance meets
or exceeds standards and targets inclusive of time asset delivery
and weekly milestones
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Burbank , Remote Distribution Operations Project Manager, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!