Company: US Tech Solutions, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
US Tech Solutions is seeking Production Artist for a 1+ month
Contract position with a client Burbank CA - Remote
Job Poster: Komal Nagdeote
Job Description: Client is looking for Production Artist
- 1-3 years
- Use materials such as pens and ink, watercolors, charcoal, oil,
or computer software to create artwork.
- Integrate and develop visual elements, such as line, space,
mass, color, and perspective, to produce desired effects, such as
the illustration of ideas, emotions, or moods.
- Confer with clients, editors, Writer, art directors, and other
interested parties regarding the nature and content of artwork to
- Maintain portfolios of artistic work to demonstrate styles,
interests, and abilities.
- Market artwork through brochures, mailings, or Web sites.
Additional Position Skills and Requirements
- Previous print, digital art or related experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is
- Familiarity with comic book stages (pencils, inks, coloring,
lettering) is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Mac based peripheral devices required. Job
Requirements: About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work
passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across
industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent.
Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time,
technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with
the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global
firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of
Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences,
Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and
Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global
locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has
recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses
for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three.
We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity
Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions
visit our website: .
"U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal
Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any
other legally protected status. "
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Inc, Burbank , Production Artist, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!