Senior Business Systems Analyst Role
Company: TechDigital Corporation
Posted on: March 14, 2023
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is a technologist with an
in-depth understanding of the Global Physical Security/Visitor
Management business domain and has the ability to successfully
collaborate cross-functionally to drive the technology-enabled
strategy and solutions.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will:
- Elicit and document business capabilities, outcomes, and
technology enabled requirements.
- Collaborates closely with partners across the organization
including business partners, architects and other delivery
- Builds strong relationships with and manages large and diverse
groups of stakeholders at multiple levels, from end users to
executives, across the enterprise
- Map current and future business processes.
- Develop technical specifications necessary to allow technical
solution partners to implement a solution that satisfies the
requirements and delivers the intended outcomes.
- Test strategy definition and development, oversight/creation of
test cases/scripts. Active participation during User Acceptance
Testing to ensure oversight of testers and defect
- Participate in change management, as required to allow
initiatives to succeed
- Work within the Disney defined process, standards and policies
of Business Architecture
- Demonstrate a deep appreciation of new technology, and how it
could be used to deliver business outcomes.
- A self-starter, who can effectively navigate a complex/global
organizational structure, achieving results through influence and
- Ability to establish executive level relationships across the
various business and technology executives within TWDC, from VP
- Establish and manage effective working relationships in a
matrix environment with other departments, groups and staff with
whom work must be coordinated or interfaced. Comfortable
influencing to achieve desired outcomes.
- A person that can decide and act without having the total
picture and is comfortable handling risk and uncertainty.
- Deep domain and technical expertise will be essential, as will
be accomplished delivery in a matrixed environment of internal and
external partners, and suppliers.
- Equally comfortable with executives, manager-level
stakeholders, architects and developers--this is a hands-on
position with regards to people and detail.
- Practical knowledge and applied experience related to Business
- Extensive knowledge of the enterprise technology landscape and
ability to leverage that knowledge in delivering business outcomes
- Business and/or technology domain expertise in Global Physical
- Experience of participating in the full range of testing
activities (including but not limited to: functional testing,
load/performance testing, user acceptance testing, integration
- Participation in formal change management processes
- Business acumen, with deep expertise in the allocated domain(s)
as well as strong skills in the technology that supports the
- Very detail oriented
- High emotional intelligence
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building
- Wide experience with a variety of Software Development
Lifecycle methodologies across waterfall and agile
- Deep understanding of Business Architecture principles
- Exemplary communications skills and ability to use
story-telling and artifacts.
Keywords: TechDigital Corporation, Burbank , Senior Business Systems Analyst Role, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...