Posted on: June 15, 2019
Digital Marketing Business Analyst sought for Expanding Tech
Ideal role for an e-commerce or digital media analyst with skills
in using Tableau as a primary data vizualization tool, with SQL,
and knowledge of WebTrends, Google Analytics, Omniture.
This role within our booming tech company is designed to for
someone who enjoys all the hands-on technical data gathering,
crunching, scrubbing and analyses but is looking to be at the next
level; delivering the data, making insightful projections and
recommendations for future business growth!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Rich opportunity to join a thriving software company that is
- Excellent compensation
- Unique, collaborative corporate culture
- Excellent work-life balance: 3-5 weeks of paid time off in your
- Top-of-the-line benefits including: medical, dental, 401k with
employer match, bonuses and more.
What You Will Be Doing
Track, gather and crunch web-based business activity and provide
clear, compelling reports and presentations on a regular basis
- Provide expertise, knowledge and recommendations internally and
externally on digital media measurement and analytic reporting
- Partner with the product management, Ad Operations and
Development teams to support analytical product development and
innovative new features
- Integrate market research data with customer data to create
stories and viewpoints that support sales opportunities and client
What You Need for this Position
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years of Data Analytics, Business Analysis, Data Gathering &
Reporting experience, within E-Commerce, Online Advertising or
Digital Media Buying
- Advanced data visualization skills using Tableau
- Strong experience in Salesforce CRM
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools including: Google
Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends and various data visualization
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Technical ability to find, pull, crunch, and interpret large
amounts of historical and predictive data from a variety of
- Experience conducting market research to analyze competitors,
evaluate market penetration, and understand customers' needs and
perceptions of online media and make recommendations
- Comfortable working with Mac computers
- Preference to work in a team environment; that's how we roll
- Entrepreneurial, positive engery and work ethic
Ideal if You Have Experience working with:
- Marketo, SQL, Google BigQuery
What's In It for You
- Dynamic team environment within a stable tech company in growth
- Competitive salary with a bonus; generous vacation time beginning
in your first year
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k plan with
So, if you are a Digital Advertising or Online Media Business
Analyst with experience pulling and massaging big data and making
recommendations for strategic growth, please apply now!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Burbank , Business Analyst, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!