Company: Clarivate Analytics US LLC
Posted on: July 9, 2019
CLARIVATE ANALYTICS CLIENTS ARE THE TRAILBLAZERS AND RISK TAKERS
WHO COME UP WITH LIFE-CHANGING IDEAS. WE RE LOOKING FOR OUR OWN
TRAILBLAZERS TO HELP US KEEP PROVIDING CLIENTS SOME OF THE WORLD S
MOST TRUSTED BRANDS, SPANNING SCIENTIFIC AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH,
PATENT ANALYTICS, PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOTECH INTELLIGENCE AND IP
WE RE AN INDEPENDENT OWNED COMPANY WITH A RICH HERITAGE AND A BOLD
ENTREPRENEURIAL MISSION. IF YOU RE EXCITED BY THE THOUGHT OF
HELPING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS GO FROM NEW IDEAS TO LIFE-CHANGING
INNOVATIONS FASTER, WE RE EXCITED TO CONSIDER YOU FOR A POSITION AT
The Solution Consultants are an integral part of Derwent s (the IP
business of Clarivate Analytics) commercial strategy organization.
The Solution Consultants plays an important role in the go to
market process by supporting customer acquisition and retention
efforts and acting as a voice of customer to product management,
marketing and commercial strategy. Solution Consultants partner
with Sales Consultants and Account Managers to meet new sales and
retention goals through the delivery of product demos, trial
training, and on-site and virtual customer training. The Solution
Consultants also support the go to market processes by providing
customer feedback, and product expertise to support product
management and marketing of Derwent solutions. This includes but is
not limited to:
* Understanding customer patent-related business needs and then
developing and delivering presentations which best highlight
* Assisting pre and post sales efforts in defining product
solutions and developing and executing training plans.
* Supporting a blended learning model by creating recorded sessions
and delivering WebEx and on-site training.
* Ensure customer satisfaction and serve as the liaison for our
customers and business partners.
* Partner with the sales team by acting as the product expert to
support all efforts to grow and retain the business.
* Articulate the benefits of patent products, particularly Derwent
Innovation, Derwent Data Analyzer and Derwent content such as
Derwent World Patents Index, to customers in collaboration with the
* Participate in presale activities including: gathering and
responding to technical questions, product presentations and
sharing of best practices.
* Probe for up sell opportunities and leads in conjunction with
Sales Consultants and Account Managers.
* Create tailored presentations to support sales and marketing
efforts of Derwent products and services
* Proactively initiate, design and deliver workshops and events for
customers and prospects.
* Provide on-site and web-based demonstrations, training and
workshops in support of sales activities to customers.
* Provide feedback to product management and sales on customers'
use of products, additional service needs and competitive
* Contribute to go to market activities including product release
readiness for internal and external stakeholders including
assisting in positioning of new product capabilities and
development of training material for sales and customers
* Identify cross-sell and up sell opportunities and enter them into
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment
opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status,
status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In
addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Clarivate Analytics US LLC, Burbank , Solution Consultant, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!