Posted on: August 5, 2019
Disney Movie Rewards celebrates and rewards fans wherever they
engage with movies and series from our storytelling brands
including Disney, Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars. Be a part of
relaunching this loyalty program into a fan engagement platform
that additionally features curated content, membership benefits and
enhanced utility. The Manager of CRM Data & Analytics will work
with program leadership to identify and prioritize use cases,
manage technology and data analytical resources, and champion the
adoption of impactful, actionable insights. The successful
candidate will bring a passion for movies and an entrepreneurial
mindset to help the program reach its goal of generating increased
customer value through a personalized membership experience.
- Ensure accurate and timely KPI reporting around membership,
engagement and financial performance for the overall program and
for title campaigns.
- Work with program leadership and cross-functional resources on
developing and executing an analytics strategy to help grow the
program's scale, improve personalization and engagement for its
members and ultimately demonstrate incremental sales.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to identify
the most effective approach for each customer segment across
different marketing channels
- Partner with the Research team on studies with the consumer
panel and cohort behavior.
- Build a strong internal and external network, and constantly
scan for new partners and practices to foster a continuous
Basic Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- 3-5 years in digital analytics or data driven role as well as
CRM and Loyalty Program experience
- Exceptional analytical thinking and mathematical skills, with
knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation,
research, customer lifetime value, ROI
- Strong proficiency in SQL and data visualization (e.g.,
- Experience with third party mobile analytics platforms/tools
e.g. Branch, App Annie, Braze, Kochava, etc.
- Solid understanding of customer funnel analytics including App
Usage - Install, Retain and Monetization stages, etc.
- Fluency in Adobe Analytics for web & app analytics
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, data science or business
administration; graduate degree preferred
Required Education Bachelor's in relevant field
Additional Information Must have skills: SQL, project management
skills, email experience, Tableau (intermediate level)
Day to Day: The team is launching the re-imagination of the Disney
Movie Rewards Program (it would be great if candidates had some app
Ideal candidates have had experience with launching of product (how
to set up system so data can flow, etc), using Tableau to build
dashboards, preferred some email experience.
Keywords: Aquent, Burbank , Data Analyst, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!