Delivery Operations Analyst - AUS
Posted on: December 1, 2019
DescriptionPosition Overview:This role will work closely with the
Corporate Fleet and Delivery Optimization teams to drive
improvement of Fleet and Delivery processes and programs throughout
the organization. The position will be highly focused on the
rollout and management of the company telematics
- Master Fleet and Delivery software and reporting packages in
- Conduct ongoing high level and detailed analysis of all
- Teach basic or critical functions to corporate and field
personnel as needed.
- Analyze telematics data to determine top end and low end
performing route and vehicles for safety and efficiency.
- Work with telematics vendor and field operations to ensure
units and metrics are aligned with the company objectives.
- Identify outlying and/or clearly unprofitable customers
(outside specified radius and /or specified miles from nearest
stop, too much time vs. revenue, etc).
- Provide data, reporting, and analysis to develop Delivery Route
Standards (Avg. stops/day/hour, $/stop, min./stop, $/min, load
time, unload time, daily check-in, daily vehicle inspection,
- Support integration of the ABS Route Accounting system,
Roadshow Routing Software and telematics to roll out the planning,
sequencing, measurement, and management of delivery route days
(Punch-in, Leave Yard, Arrive 1st stop, Depart Last Stop, Arrive
Yard, Daily Check-in and Punch-out).
- Train corporate and field personnel (with widely varying ranges
of computer skills) to utilize software and reporting tools.
- Help document and define Delivery Best Practices
- Assist with Delivery Metrics Scorecard and managing Key
- Provide research, analysis, reporting, training, and support to
drive Fleet and Delivery programs and processes.Qualifications
- Must be able to travel throughout the United States 70% of the
- Proven ability to lead people through difficult change (sales
or consulting experience a plus).
- 1-2 years of logistics or fleet experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation
- Project leadership skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Comfortable and experienced with the use and integration of
dynamic software and technology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of working well with all levels of
personnel within the organization, from line workers to upper
management. Prefer to be Minneapolis based, but open to internal
candidates remaining in their home city.Education:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelors Degree preferredAdditional Requirements:
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Must be able to execute in constantly changing and sometimes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to react and make decisions quickly under
- Handle criticism, be coachable, and be flexible in a constantly
- Intermediate Excel required (V-lookups, Pivot Tables,
Macros).Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for
general consideration.Interested in this opportunity?ARAMARK is an
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer
Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranAramark will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
Keywords: ARAMARK, Burbank , Delivery Operations Analyst - AUS, Professions , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!