Passenger Service Agent ($16.50/Hour + Flight Privileges) F9
Posted on: November 17, 2021
* Assist passengers with a smile and friendly face through
arrival and check-in processes; including support for passengers
with special needs such as unaccompanied minors, VIP passengers and
passengers needing wheelchair assistance.
* Handle all aspects of ticketing and check-in by operating a
computerized system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and
resolving related complaints and problems.
* Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and
* Assist Ramp Service Agents to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers,
and gate-checked bags are made available for loading upon departure
and delivery to passengers upon arrival.
* Operate equipment to include the jet way, computer keyboards, and
carrier-specific reservation/ ticketing software.
* Push wheelchairs with wheelchair-bound airline passengers through
all areas of the airport, including terminal and gate areas.
* Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate
skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
* Must be a local (in-state) resident.
* Valid In-State Driver's License.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
* Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority
* No prior experience necessary. Must be open minded and ready to
work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong work ethic.
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Ability to type and or use a computer keyboard with sufficient
speed to meet the requirements of the role.
* Able to understand documents, learn and follow ticketing
procedures, and other rules and regulations.
* High School diploma or GED.
* One+ year of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or
via radio equipment.
* Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
* Able to work quickly and efficiently to meet tight time
* You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts,
including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a
shift bid environment.
* Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use
* Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!)
May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and
machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods.
* Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
* Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
* Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
* Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
* Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#06022021
Keywords: Unifi, Burbank , Passenger Service Agent ($16.50/Hour + Flight Privileges) F9, Sales , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!