Sales & Digital, Playlist Coordinator
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Department Overview:Part of the Walt Disney Company's Media &
Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment, Disney Music Group (DMG)
is the music hub for TWDC, encompassing all aspects of music
commercialization and marketing: recorded music (Walt Disney
Records and Hollywood Records), Disney Music Publishing, and Disney
Concerts. DMG distributes music both physically and digitally, and
also licenses music throughout the world in various forms of media
including television, print, gaming, and consumer products.Job
Summary:This role will aid in overall research and support for our
playlist strategy affecting key partners including Spotify, Amazon,
YouTube, and Apple. - The position will also help with our
Universal Music Group (UMG) partnership, assist on Disney-curated
playlists as well as on the artist release
- Assist with UMG playlist team pitches, track seeding (pitching
tracks to be added playlists), and overall meeting prep.
- Aid with dynamic/fixed playlist curation and research for
internal partners and artists managers.
- Ensuring Digital Service Provider (DSP) playlist compliance and
- Set-up assistance with playlist targets.
- Help with commentary opportunities at Spotify and Pandora.
- Research third-party playlist curators.
- Work with CRM lead to coordinate playlist assets for newsletter
- Minimum of 1 year Office Experience (music industry or digital
service platform provider preferred)
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office, Keynote and
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work well under
- Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple
people and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and follow-thru
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and be
proactive and resourceful
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a dynamic and creative environment
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively
as part of a team
- Positive attitude with the capacity to understand and navigate
within multi-matrixed environmentsEducation:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company, Burbank , Sales & Digital, Playlist Coordinator, Sales , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!