Outside Sales/Merchandising Representative (Guardian of Flavor)
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: September 11, 2019
The Bai Outside Sales Representative will increase placements in
retail and increase product sales within designated territory. The
primary role of the Guardian is to sell & service the 19-30
accounts, within their territory, with merchandising excellence &
attain sales using strategic, data-driven sales tools.
Compensation: Position is salary-based plus commission. Must use
own vehicle, however will receive mileage/car allowance paid out
bi-weekly. Will receive company smartphone and iPad. Benefit
package includes medical, dental, vision, 401K. Benefits are
effective on first day of employment.
Position Territory: Works predominantly in the field servicing the
Burbank/Pasadena, CA area.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target accounts in
- Call on targeted accounts on an ongoing basis to review
- Enhance the business, brand visibility, and availability by
gaining additional footprints/visibility of the brand within that
- Rack, equipment, and POS placements.
- Precision merchandising by visiting distributer buildings and
supplying them with equipment and signage for point of sale in high
traffic areas relevant to the Bai platform that they are selling.
Stocking, signing, positioning and selling in these targeted
- Lead an innovative and creative approach including increasing
volume through existing pipelines and expanding business.
- Educate store management on the distinct platforms that make up
our iconic brand and networking through the personnel that are
employed by the retailor by engaging different levels of management
and decision makers throughout all dept.'s of the store.
- Educate consumer on the brand proposition in the retail
environment or at the point of thirst.
- Pop up demo tables on the spot and drive samplings and
- Interface with the distributer and gain commitment from the
retailer to increase volume while communicating with distributor to
deliver the product through multiple flex points.
- Build out the look of success for at least 17 stores/retail
outlets. Identify opportunities within the existing retail
environment, secure commitment for additional space, drive
inventory into the store then work to ensure inventory is on
- Create 100% distribution for newly authorized items that are
not being currently presented to the customers. Closing
- Closing distribution sales gaps by making sales, exchanges,
continued sales, etc.
- Audit individual accounts after each visit
- High School Diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Have a valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and
transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned
territory (car allowance)
- Minimum of 1-year prior merchandising/sales, minimum of 2-year
work experience or bachelor's degree
- 1-year experience with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and
Excel (formulas, filtering)
- 1-year experience operating a smart phone and tablet/iPad
- 1-year experience formulating sales strategies and executing
- 1-year experience tracking & analyzing data
- Ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 25 pounds
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original
Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test,
as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Burbank , Outside Sales/Merchandising Representative (Guardian of Flavor), Sales , Burbank, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!